To jump higher, be stronger and be quicker are all attributes that are needed to excel in every sport. It doesn’t matter if it’s basketball, football, baseball, volleyball or track, and field; mastering all three of those characteristics can mean the difference between being a mediocre player and a great athlete. The Vert Shock system, created by Adam Folker, is an exceptional online vertical jump training program that will do just that and more. Read our complete review of Adam’s system and you’ll understand why, according to the company’s website, it has been a feature on:
Note: This is not an official website of Folker’s system. The official website is located here
What We’ll Reveal In This Review:
- Who is Adam Folker / Justin Darlington?
- The Science
- FREE Virtual Tour of Membership Area
- Whats Included With Your Membership
- Pros and Cons
- Go here to become a member
Who Is Adam Folker and Justin Darlington
Adam Folker is the creator of the program. He’s a professional basketball player who made it to the professional level by having a relentless work ethic. His first measured vertical jump was only 14 inches but by the time he left high school, it increased to 32 inches. Folker played college basketball at the University of California Irvine.
Jus Fly’ Darlington is the co-creator and good friend of Folker. Mr. Darlington has a 50.1 inch vertical. He been crown the world’s number 1 dunker on several occasions, he’s trained NBA players, a multiple dunk contest winner, is a holder of many high jump records and has come close to making the Olympics for high jump event. A lot of his success stems from the system’s secrets he uses every day in this leap training program.
Together they created Vert Shock; which is a proven, step-by-step vertical jump training program. Members gain access to the program through an online membership portal. There, they will receive direction and support that will help them succeed in reaching their goal.
Folker’s system centers around years of proof, sound training principles and most importantly, hard science.
The Science Behind Vert Shock
The science of this program is based on fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fibers and their differences. They found that to increase your vertical jump, you need to train your fast twitch fibers. These fast twitch fibers have a subset known as Type II B Fibers; which contract at a rapid pace. This subset is just ONE key to you having explosive and powerful jumps.
Is this jump training system safe? There is no over-training like most other programs force you to do. This type of over-training could cause an injury like patellar tendonitis. This program gives its members exercises to perform that target those Type II B Fibers; which in turn will drastically increase your vertical jump inches with less work, every week.
Plyometric training is the key component of the Vert Shock system. The program uses this specialized vertical jump workout routine to shock the central nervous system into potentially increasing a person’s jumping ability.
All ages and experience levels can use this program because there’s no heavy weight lifting, nor will it stunt a person’s growth.
Folker has broken his system down into three phases; Pre-Shock, Shock, and Post-Shock
- The Pre-Shock Phase is designed to get your body warmed up for the first 7 days of the program. In this phase, they claim that you will increase your vertical by 3 – 5 inches.
- Next is the 6 weeks long Shock Phase. The Shock Phase is the core of the system; where you will go through plyometric training to shock your nervous system into jumping higher.
- Finally, in the week long Post-Shock Phase, all aspects of the other phases your body ‘learned’ becomes reinforced in your muscle memory.
Virtual Tour Of Members Area
Get An Inside Look At The Vert Shock Members Area… Just Click Play!
Whats Included With Your Membership
- 50% Off Discount ***Discount ‘NOT GUARANTEED’ To Last Long***
- Pre-shock phase workout plan
- Shock phase workout plan
- Post-shock phase workout plan
- Step-by-Step exercise videos
- Vert tracker
- 24-hour private forum access to support team
The most important part of the member’s area is the workout section. Each phase of the program has a section of its own where you can go to download the workout sheets for each stage. These sheets can be downloaded to any device; tablet, PC, mobile phone or you can print them out. There are detailed outlines for every single day in your 8-week training program. As you can see on the example, the exercises are listed on the left, the sets, the reps, and the rest. So it’s clearly outlined and very easy to follow.
Exercise Videos Section
Every exercise in the member’s area has a video that outlines the correct movement of the exercise. If you don’t know how to do an exercise properly, you’ll come here for guidance. Watch the videos on any mobile device as well as your PC. Folker has professional football player Mark Chambers to take you through all the exercises and give you tips on the right form, technique. It also shows it to you in slow motion.
Vert Tracker Section
The Vert Tracker is an excellent tool to track your vertical jump. It’s outlined so you can measure your vertical jump using the chart. You’ll be able to test your vertical jump at 0 weeks, at the start; at 4 weeks, which is halfway through and at 8 weeks which is at the completion of the program.
Inside the bonuses section, there are 3 PDF reports that complement the Vert Shock program; the Jumper’s Diet Checklist, 4 Vertical Jump Killers, and 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher. Just like every other PDF in the member’s area, you can download them to any of your devices for easy viewing. Folker plans to update this section often.
Private Forum Section
The private forum is and exclusive community for Vert Shock members only; which means no outside people can get into the forum. What’s so great about that is, members don’t have to worry non-members spamming the forum with nonsense. You will be in the company of like-minded people with one goal in mind, to increase their vertical. The forum is an excellent resource for asking questions, getting answers from experienced members and getting direct answers from Adam Folker.
Pros and Cons of the System
- No Risk. They offer a 30-day risk-free return policy. If this program does not deliver on the promises stated, then you will receive a refund.
- The online membership site is digital. You get instant access to all materials and videos the moment you join. No waiting for physical books to be mailed or anything.
- The digital online membership is accessible from any device, tablet, smartphone or PC.
- There’s no extra equipment needed to use the Vert Shock program.
- It’s safe and works all ages and experience levels. There’s no over training like other vertical jump training programs.
- There’s a members-only forum for any questions.
- If your vertical is already over 40 inches, this program will help with adding a few more inches, HOWEVER, not as much as a newbie or intermediate.
- You could miss getting this system at half off. The 50% off coupon May Expire At Anytime
This vertical jump training program uses basketball as the mascot to promote the service they provide. It doesn’t matter if you’re in track and field or if you’re a basketball, football, baseball or volleyball player. What it boils down to is you’re an athlete and the Vert Shock’s 8 weeks system will benefit you in any sport, at any level, no matter your experience. The potential of adding 9-15 inches to one’s vertical is here and presented in a user-friendly, digital online membership site. It’s safe to use, backed by hard science and credibility.
Go here to become a member